Albany Home Cleaning Customer Offer
Welcome all Albany Home Cleaning Customers!
Enjoy a Special Coupon Offer for Carpet Cleaning:
What’s all the fuss about drying time…..
One of the questions that we are asked about everyday is “how long will it take for my carpet to dry”. There are a number of factors that decide how long it takes.
- Air movement. The more air movement the faster the moisture can evaporate from the carpet fibers. Turning on your heating/cooling unit fan is a major help to speeding up drying. Under most conditions warm air will be better than cold air, bur air movement is a must.
- Air temperature. As I said warm air normally evaporates water at a faster rate than cold air. Watch out for humid air inside or outside the house. In the winter you can partially open a window, on a hot/humid summer day keep the air conditioning running at a moderate temperature like 72 degrees so you dont allow the room to become humid OR too cold.
- Water usage. Lets face it, some carpets need more cleaning and rinsing than others. Areas where stains, urine or odors have been treated will often take more time to dry than the rest of the carpet in the same room.
- Post carpet clean grooming. After your carpets are cleaned we groom them to make the fibers stand up and allow the maximum air movement between the fibers. This takes more effort from your technician, but it is part of our standard package.
- Foot traffic. Once your carpet is cleaned and groomed it is ready to dry. Foot traffic pushes the carpet fibers back down and lowers the amount of air movement around the fibers. Excess foot traffic on a wet carpet not only increases the drying time but also allows the carpets to collect dirt back while it is still wet.
Once Carpet Cleaning of Albany cleans your carpet we know the faster it dries the faster you can get back to enjoying your clean floors. Knowing what to expect can help us all to work together for a great experience in your home.
6 areas cleaned for $199
Have any 6 areas cleaned in September for $199. This includes our standard 7 step professional cleaning process that will make your carpet as clean as it can be.
Offer ends October 1st.
Is your carpet cleaner trained??
Carpet and floor care is a great business, but there are many companies that do not have the background or training to give you the full value for the money you spend to clean your floors. The only way to know for sure is to ask if they are IICRC certified. IICRC stands for the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration certification. These courses not only provide a national certification to be sure your technician knows his trade, but they also keep us p to date on the newest processes. Yes, these courses do cost money to attend and tests to pass to become certified, but it is the only way to truly know that you are getting the highest standards of cleaning possible.
I have been professionally cleaning floor surfaces for over 18 years and along the way I have taken training certification courses to be sure I have the most up to date information in the industry. I have spent time learning the proper methods that the carpet manufacturers require us to perform to assure your carpet as clean as it can be without damaging your flooring.
All of our technicians are fully trained before they enter your home so you can rest easy knowing you will receive the proper care for your carpets as well as the courteous service your deserve.